My first sketch of the Ice Box was drawn on September 3rd, 2018. Over the last year I took that sketch and turned it into the product you see today: a refined artisan case packed with all the features a collector of MX or Topre keycaps needs. I feel strongly that using a friction fit lid, optional removable display legs, silicone straps, and a lightweight travel foam makes the Ice Box a unique and complete solution to storing your keycaps securely and elegantly.
I've gone through many revisions with physical prototypes along the way to confirm fit and finish, and I hope that when you receive your Ice Box, you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed creating it over the last year.
- 70 cells for MX and Topre keycaps
- Machined from frosted polycarbonate
- Friction fit acrylic lid
- Rubber 3M Bumpon feet for traction & stability
- Foam insert to prevent cap movement during travel
- Two elastic straps for extra security and comfort when traveling (black or blue options, final color may vary slightly from images)
- Designed to securely store Topre caps by accounting for their longer stems
- Optional aluminum legs to angle the case for display (20° or 15°)
- Cell size: 0.78" x 0.78" x 0.91"
- Cell spacing: 0.079"
- Outer dimensions: 9.29" x 6.71" x 1.23"
Pre-orders will close on September 3rd, 2019 and production will begin
Shipping will be complete no later than November 18, 2019
*keycaps in product photos are not included